Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crazy Busy

Sometimes I don't post because I have nothing to say, but other days I just can't find time to write. That's what's going on lately. I want to show you my nature drawing idea (I've been trying to put it together since Thursday night), and there are lots of recipes I could put on the cooking blog, but...no....

This Saturday was another one full of driving for both Len and me. It doesn't sound like so much when I write it down, but most of these activities necessitated two trips (coffeehouse took three!), and several were at least half an hour away. Ah, northern Virginia!
  • tae kwon do
  • Saturday chores (including some carpet cleaning and room sorting/moving)
  • neighborhood business
  • Sea Scouts
  • David's haircut (short! looks good!)
  • nature center activity
  • DC day planning (Len and I are going out for our anniversary, and it took a surprising amount of time to decide where to go, what to see, and where to eat--lots of restaurants are closed on Sunday.)
  • high school coffeehouse
  • play date
  • library
We were on the go until about 9:30 p.m., and up much later. Today will be spent on mass and our anniversary date, which is wonderful, but I have a stack of projects including some "right now" ones, like planning tomorrow's school work and food for our Teams of Our Lady meeting (also tomorrow). I'm not actually frantic, but the fullness of two days in a row is a bit unsettling. I doubt that will keep me from enjoying my date, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment