Tuesday, February 5, 2019

February Goal: I Spy Quilt

I gave my granddaughter an "I Spy" quilt for her birthday last month--sort  of.
 I actually presented several large pieces of the top.  
Perhaps you can see the gaps below where seams have not yet been sewn.
I love the "I Spy" concept, and this quilt has 160 unique blocks!
 Border, binding, and backing fabrics have already been selected. 
My goal for February is to complete this quilt--borders, backing, quilting, and binding.
I'm joining Patty and many others at Elm Street Quilts in setting sewing goals for the month.
Follow the link to see what everyone else is up to.
Happy stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Fun quilt top! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous quilt. Your granddaughter will have hours of fun looking for the different pictures. You did so well to come up with 160 different ones. I love the coordinating fabrics you have chosen. Can't wait to see it finished. Thanks also for the comment on my blog, I couldn't reply to you from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute I Spy quilt. It will be well loved and provide hours of fun checking out all the little pictures. I hope you get it done by the end of the month! Go OMG!

    ReplyDelete