Thursday, March 18, 2010

Small Successes

FaithButton

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

Last week I didn't pray enough to "earn" much online time. Truth be told, I had several busy and/or gloomy days that would have kept me from posting anyway. Happily, life is looking up and I have a bit of good news to share:
  1. Yesterday the homeschoolers and I made it to Confession and 20 minutes of Adoration, keeping us on track with our family Lenten commitment.
  2. We also managed two short visits to our schoolroom "annex", a nearby playground. We ride bikes and combine some work and play.
  3. I've taught two classes of our writing co-op and today finished correcting and returning work to the other families. This co-op has been such a blessing; I love the IEW program but on my own have never been able to stick with it for more than a few months.
To be inspired by other moms, visit Faith and Family Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment