Monday, May 6, 2019

May One Monthly Goal: 10 More Star Blocks


I'm slowly, slowly progressing towards a king-size quilt for our bed.  
I've resized the no point stars block from Allison at Cluck Cluck Sew.

The last time I did any sewing was at my quilting retreat weekend in March.  I have cut more pieces (with only a few scraps left from each prewashed fat quarter) to make mini kits.

My goal for May is to finish sewing the half done March blocks plus my newly cut squares for a total of 20 completed blocks.  I'll then be 28% done with the 72 blocks I need for this quilt!  Honestly, if this is done by winter 2019 I'll be thrilled.

Thank you to Patty at Elm Street Quilts for the monthly inspiration.  
Check out her blog to see lots of other folks' May goals.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete