Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yes, I Am a Morning Person

I'm ten times as productive before 8 a.m. as I am after 8 p.m. Today's activities are a more dramatic example than usual, but here's what I accomplished this morning:
  1. Baked a dozen muffins and prepared the second pan for later risers to put in the oven.
  2. Walked with Dusty for an hour (rosary included).
  3. Cleaned my bathroom sink, mirror, and shower (LONG overdue).
  4. Started a load of laundry.
  5. Took a shower.
While not officially on time, I was dressed and ready to start school by 8:05. Not bad! Of course, not everything was done: makeup, hair, breakfast, and laundry transfers are taken care of when I run back upstairs "for a minute" during little school breaks.

All is well if I get to bed by 10:00. That doesn't happen often enough, which explains my legendary propensity for falling asleep sitting up, even while reading aloud ("Mom! MOM! MOM!").

No comments:

Post a Comment