So for the rest of our family and anyone else who can't be there in person to stand up for life (from the beginning to its natural end), here are some ideas for the day:
- Go to mass.
- Pray the rosary (sorrowful mysteries today).
- Go to adoration.
- Give up dessert or some other favorite food.
- Give up screen time (tv, computer, etc.).
- Donate money or supplies to a crisis pregnancy center.
- Visit or call or write to someone sick or old or lonely.
We're planning to do several of these things. How about you?