Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Vows Are Taken

It was a joyful, reverent nuptial mass.  The reception was delightful.*  The weather wasn't perfect, but that's okay.  We're winding down from a phenomenal weekend.

Above is the only picture I have so far.**  More to come, I'm sure.  Literally thousands were taken on Saturday.  Lauren enlisted three of her Aegean Center friends to photograph the day.  The first memory card to be downloaded held over 1200 shots!

It is such a blessing to have my daughter married to a good man, beginning a new life filled with love and hope.  We parents dream of the best for our children.  I'm incredibly happy that these two have found it in each other.

*My children registered shock (Joe's face was priceless) at my dancing; not sure whether it was due to my lack of inhibitions or absence of skill.   ;-)
**Not sure if it will work for you, but when I click on the picture, it appears larger and sharper.

No comments:

Post a Comment