Saturday, February 11, 2012

Being My Valentine: How I Know He Loves Me #4


There are countless things about Len that make me love, respect, and admire him, but I'm spending the week before Valentine's Day celebrating how he shows his love to me.

Now and then he'll call or email me from work to let me know he's thinking of me.  Len's a veterinarian without a lot of desk- or down-time, so a mid-day message is a rare treat that never fails to make me smile.

I know there are many damaged or broken relationships out there, and I know hugs and phone calls aren't enough to build a strong marriage.  That takes time, and work, and God's grace.  And yet.  These little acts, these small signs, do build us up and bind us together a bit more tightly.  Thank you, darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment