Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Being My Valentine--How I Know He Loves Me

image source dryicons.com

There's a lot to love about my husband, and I do.  He is loving, intentional, and attentive.  He is fun, serious, and thoughtful.  He is an outstanding provider, family leader, and friend.  Etc., etc., etc.

I've been thinking, though, not about why I love him, but about how I know he loves me.  He gifts me with these signs, and I want to spend the week before Valentine's Day reminding myself (and you, I suppose) of a few of them.

Len understands that one of my love languages is acts of service.  Once I casually mentioned how much I admired a neighbor's lantana flowers and how pretty some would look around the base of our mailbox.  THAT DAY he went to the nursery, bought a set, and planted them.

image source

He loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment