Thursday, October 20, 2011

In This Storm

My life has been challenging lately, with some distressing situations taking up mental, emotional, and spiritual energy.  As much as I enjoy my blog,  posts take some focus-time, and I have been too preoccupied to concentrate.

One issue recently resolved, at least enough to move on, leaving it on a back burner.  Another is still up and down; I don't know when peace will come.

A few songs bring me comfort, including this one by Casting Crowns.  An excerpt:

I was sure by now
God, you would have reached down
And wiped our tears away
Stepped in and saved the day
But once again, I say, "Amen," and it's still raining
And as the thunder rolls
I barely hear your whisper through the rain
"I'm with you"
. . .
Every tear I've cried
You hold in your hand
You never left my side

Listen to it all:

No comments:

Post a Comment