Thursday, October 7, 2010

Small Successes

FaithButton

 
"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

Big and small, I've done it all:
  1. Today I spoke to some moms at church about freezing food and planning a cycle menu.  We had fun and all learned at least something!
  2. My blog has been bugging me lately--the posting area was so narrow.  Last night I finally sat down and put up a new template, widened it, and tweaked a few colors.  It's still quite plain, but gets the job done.
  3. I called my hairdresser.  I still don't have an appointment, but I also haven't cut my bangs--yet!
Check out the successes of other moms at Faith and Family Live.

1 comment:

  1. I like the new look! Miss you lots and hope to catch up soon!

    XO

    ReplyDelete