- Lauren drove to Richmond for the weekend,
- David is working at the bike shop,
- Daniel is teaching tae kwon do,
- Joseph and Len are vacationing (vet conference for Len) in Utah,
- Marianna is shopping with Grammy, and
- Rebecca just left for a swimming pool play date.
It unfolded rather than being planned, so I have no great expectations. I'll enjoy a relaxing lunch and catch up in the kitchen (dishes, gyros for the freezer, biscuit mix, coffeecake and sausage casserole prep for tomorrow, etc.) while listening to a recorded book.
Dull for some, but homey and satisfying enough for me. Besides, Daniel will return soon, and this historic event will be merely a memory. ;-)