Thursday, February 11, 2010

Small Successes

FaithButton

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

It's been an interesting week, trying to "do school" when no one else seems to be. Joe stayed on track especially well, at times dragging the rest of us along. Most days folks went out to play in the bountiful snow. I feel like my wheels have been spinning, but have a few accomplishments to report:
  1. Today I ordered the entrees for Saturday's dinner meeting. Some friends will pick them up while Len and I host and run a shuttle from parking spaces at the elementary school.
  2. Yesterday I baked and froze a pound cake, one of the three desserts I'm planning. Simple dinner, lots of dessert. Isn't that how it goes?
  3. I've made it to bed before 10:30 more often than not this week. Amazingly, it's been easier to get out of my cozy bed in the morning. ;-)
Enjoy the successes of other moms here.

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to the pound cake saturday night...

    Great list my friend.

    ReplyDelete