Thursday, November 19, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton
"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

It was difficult to fill out this week's list of three, but here goes:
  1. David and I went "shopping" for some new school pants. He doesn't outgrow them anymore, but still frays the hems, makes holes in the knees, and/or stains them with asphalt. At least he's a dream purchaser--QUICK and decisive.
  2. We hosted company for dinner on Tuesday. I'd pat myself on the back for accomplishing this on a school night if only I hadn't lost so much school time getting ready! Any success was a group effort, too, with significant cooking and cleaning assistance.
  3. This afternoon I tidied my walk-in pantry. Not the whole thing, mind you--just the floor and bottom shelf--but that was the only out-of-control area, so it looks (and functions!) much better now.
I hope your week isn't too frenzied. Be inspired by other moms at faith and family live.

1 comment: