Thursday, April 9, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

Well, it's been an up and down sort of week (with lots of down--see my previous post), but there are some bright lights:
  1. I have already filled the 100 plastic eggs (20 per child) for our Easter Sunday hunt. This is usually accomplished the night of Holy Saturday, so it's a relief to have it DONE! It may not sound like a big project, but we have A LOT of eggs, and they're not all stored "connected", so just matching them up takes a while.
  2. I've been using a real list this week to organize my activities, and so have accomplished a bit more than just the usual cooking and laundry.
  3. The last standardized test was finished today, so I only need to pack and mail it off tomorrow.
Find more encouragement at Faith and Family Live.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for the hard week, but man, you managed to make some great successes!! WONDERFUL! I'll be praying for you, and wishing I had such great successes (with egg prep, etc)as you! God Bless! Happy EASTER!!!

    ReplyDelete