Friday, February 10, 2012

Being My Valentine--How I Know He Loves Me #3

image source

Does your husband love you?  I'll bet he does.  How he expresses that may or may not be obvious to you, but I believe you'll find his messages if you look for them.  And when you "read" his "I love you" actions or words (especially if you didn't pay attention before), you're doubly rewarded.

There are countless things about Len that make me love, respect, and admire him, but I'm spending the week before Valentine's Day celebrating how he shows his love to me.

I know he cares when he rubs my shoulders or back for no obvious reason.  He reaches out to touch me as we pass each other throughout the day.  And my husband kisses me goodnight every single day--even if I'm grumpy or already asleep.  What a wonderful man!

No comments:

Post a Comment