Thursday, April 29, 2010

Small Successes

FaithButton

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

Well, it's been many weeks since I've participated in Faith and Family Live's "Small Successes", but here goes:
  1. Len has been away for several days (kayaking) and I've been staying up too late. Why is this a success? I always stay up when he's gone, but this time I'm getting to bed long before the 2:00 a.m. I sometimes succumb to. And although I've had excessive computer time some days, I've also read a book and avoided the TV. It's all about perspective...
  2. I finished correcting the final assignments for our writing co-op and hosted our end-of-year party. I didn't teach as many sessions as some of the other moms, but I did work hard, especially reviewing the homework. One of the biggest benefits of a co-op for me is that I will stick with something when other families depend on me.
  3. I cooked special dinners with both Marianna and Joe lately. Should really get some pictures up...
How's your spring turning out so far? It's still Easter--Alleluia! Be encouraged by other moms here.

1 comment:

  1. Great list of successes my friend! It truly is all about perspective! I am glad you filled your time with good books. I think TV is rotting my brain!
    Blessings and Grace...

    ReplyDelete