Monday, February 2, 2009

A Big Cast for a Little Girl


In case you're wondering:
  • No, I didn't get to sleep before mass yesterday, but I wholeheartedly enjoyed my post-breakfast nap, thank you very much.
  • Our family is usually so healthy that we don't finish up medicines. Becca's original dose of Benadryl didn't touch her itchiness, perhaps because it expired 15 months ago. (Yes, Lauren, I hear you laughing as you shake your head.) Our new bottle seems to be more effective (duh)...
  • Len fashioned a rounded scratcher (for adult use only) that Rebecca considers helpful at times, even though it barely goes to her knee. It's so non-damaging/scratcy (to skin and cast) that I think it is just a placebo, but hey, if it works...

1 comment:

  1. Poor little Rebecca! I think you need to paint her toe nails! I'm thinking a nice pink to go with that purple cast....

    Send her our love and prayers,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete